Elder Jared Moser has been called to serve in the Chile Santiago West Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He entered the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on August 22, 2012.

We will use this blog to post his e-mails, letters, and photos from his mission, to record them for him and to share with his family and friends.

Feel free to make comments, but he will not have internet access and will not see the comments until he returns home.

For readability, some spelling, punctuation, and capitalization have been standardized.

Mailing Address

MAILING ADDRESS


Elder Jared H. Moser
Mission Chile Santiago Oeste
Casilla de Correos 149
Pajaritos 1921
Maipu, Chile

Monday, May 12, 2014

E-mail and Photos

Hola!!  Well it was great to talk to you guys on Saturday.  Sorry about all my computer stuff not working so good, but it was still really good to see you all and talk to you for a while!  Well I don't feel like I have too much to talk about in my letter since I just talked to you all!!  But thanks for sending all the pics and stuff, Dad.  And I think I am gonna fly into Salt Lake if that is alright with you guys.  I have to turn the paper in tomorrow where it says where I am flying to, so I hope that is alright!  Man looks like it is still snowing pretty good up there - that is pretty crazy!!  Save some snow for next winter will ya!  Don't let it all come this winter!!  Sorry to hear about your dislocated rib or whatever you got Mom!  That is not very fun stuff - I hope that it gets better soon!!  I bet it makes it hard to do everything that you need to do!
    Last week I emailed you on Tuesday because we had changes so our p-day got moved to Tuesday.  Today I sent some pics of our p-day.  We just relaxed, watched the Joseph Smith movie and made some quesadillas with guacamole.  It turned out pretty good!  Our investigators are all doing pretty well.  A lot came to church yesterday so that was good - still progressing a lot!  We are excited for them! 
     Well next week I will write a little bit more, but it was great to talk to you all this Saturday.  Made me kinda trunky, but that is alright!  I am still working hard so don't worry!  Have a great week this week!

Elder Moser

P-day Service

 Happy Day Mama !!!

 World's Best Cupcakes made by a member.

 Guacamole Quesadillas !!!

 Chillen' out on P-day.

No comments: