Elder Jared Moser has been called to serve in the Chile Santiago West Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He entered the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on August 22, 2012.

We will use this blog to post his e-mails, letters, and photos from his mission, to record them for him and to share with his family and friends.

Feel free to make comments, but he will not have internet access and will not see the comments until he returns home.

For readability, some spelling, punctuation, and capitalization have been standardized.

Mailing Address

MAILING ADDRESS


Elder Jared H. Moser
Mission Chile Santiago Oeste
Casilla de Correos 149
Pajaritos 1921
Maipu, Chile

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

E-mail

November 26, 2012

Hello!!  Looks like everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!  Thanks for all of the pictures dad!! Those pies look mighty good!!  And it looks like Tyson is enjoying his whip cream!  a lot!! That is what Blake said about Jordan, that is really cool!!  And that is awesome that Collin is coming here!  I know him a little bit so that will be fun.  He is lucky he gets to come to the best mission in the world haha..  This week was really good.  For Thanksgiving we had a zone dinner and it was the worst Thanksgiving dinner I have ever had! haha..  We had rice, papas fritas and fried onions and fried eggs, the Latins cooked for us haha.. it was a pretty interesting Thanksgiving dinner!!  Afterwords me and my comp went and ate some complatos and ass for our real dinner and that was a great Thanksgiving dinner!!  I was going to send some pictures, but the computer I happen to be on won't send them so I will next week!!  This week we did a lot of service for the members and they really loved it. Francisco, the one who is going on his mission soon was working in the local and a flayte came and put a gun to his head and took all the money that was in the local and so he was pretty shaken up about that all week, so we did a bunch of things for him and stuff.  He is great and always comes out with us so it was good to be able to serve him a lot this week and make him feel better.  This week was just another good solid week in Chile!  It has been a lot of fun here! and I feel like I have grown a lot spiritually for the month that I have been here.  It has been cool to see how much I have learned in this time..!!  Dad, thank you for grandpa's Patriarchal Blessing!  I still haven´t gotten the package, but we will see tomorrow! And dad can you send me the email address of all my sisters?? And also Kade Izatt too, if you could ask him that would be great!!

Well have a great week everyone!!

Elder Moser

Oh and a couple more things!!!  That is awesome that Susan Bednar called the house to tell you that she had talked to me!  That is crazy she remembered who I was and everything after an all night flight! haha   That is just really awesome that she would take the time to do that!  And this week I felt my first earthquake!  I was just sitting in a lesson bearing testimony and the ground started to shake!  I thought I was just that awesome until I realized it was an earthquake!  It was a pretty fun experience, wasn't too big, but big enough to feel it pretty good!  Well have a great week!!

No comments: