Elder Jared Moser has been called to serve in the Chile Santiago West Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He entered the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on August 22, 2012.

We will use this blog to post his e-mails, letters, and photos from his mission, to record them for him and to share with his family and friends.

Feel free to make comments, but he will not have internet access and will not see the comments until he returns home.

For readability, some spelling, punctuation, and capitalization have been standardized.

Mailing Address

MAILING ADDRESS


Elder Jared H. Moser
Mission Chile Santiago Oeste
Casilla de Correos 149
Pajaritos 1921
Maipu, Chile

Saturday, December 28, 2013

E-mail

     Well, it was great to hear from you all this week!  Sure made it a pretty good week for me!  Looks like everyone is doing good! :)  It is pretty cool how we were all able to talk to each other like that - glad we were able to figure it out :)  Don't worry about the Christmas box not getting here on time!  It did get here yesterday though!  :)  And I liked it a ton!  You knew exactly what I wanted, haha.  The whole almond thing was awesome - that is some good stuff!!  I am all set now with the whole set up of jerky, almonds and chocolate!!  Couldn't ask for anything more, haha.  Thanks for the calendars too!  They are pretty sweet.  I will enjoy them a lot, and hopefully I can learn a little something on the harmonicas - they look pretty cool to me! :)  
     It has been getting way hot here the last couple of days.  Yesterday it almost hit a hundred.  The sun is a killer here - never have felt anything like that before!  But I am enjoying the nice air conditioned office when I am in the office though :)  Makes life that much easier! 
     Well yesterday President told us that we are gonna be moving the mission office to the nicer part of the city so that means I have a pretty big project ahead of me now!  I have to drop the four apartments we are in now and then find four new ones in the nice part of the city.  Last time we found one there it took forever - definitely the hardest one I had to find, so it is gonna be quite the project!  But hopefully it works out good!  It will definitely keep me busy, that is for sure!! 
     About the hair cutting question, well I have been cutting my own hair too.  Elder Harman just helps me out on the back a little bit, but I can get most of it pretty good.  I have been doing about two haircuts a week over the last few months so I have gotten some pretty good practice in, haha.
     Anyways, I hope you and Mom have a good rest of your trips in Salt Lake and everything!  It was great to hear from you all and see you!!  Have a great week this week!  Love and miss you all!

Elder Moser

No comments: